08 December 2009

Two Little Bears

Just look at what my friend makes. She is so talented, as the wool is from her own sheep, washed, dyed and then handspun. Finally she knits the wool into these little cute bears measuring approx 24 cm high. Such alot of work and a labour of love. She handspins all the wool herself and tells me it is such a relaxing hobby.


Hand knitted pink stripe effect wool bear measuring 24cm high. Not suitable for children under 3 years due to small parts. £12.00 including UK postage. Sold


Hand knitted brown wool bear measuring 24cm high. Not suitable for children under 3 years due to small parts. £12.00 including UK postage.

Please email me if you wish to make any purchases sue.lewis123@btinternet.com thanks.
Payment is fine by cheque or I can send you a bill via pay pal which you can pay using a credit or debit card. Please email me if you have any questions.
Sue xxxx

No comments: