09 December 2009

Kirstie's Homemade Christmas


Last night watched Kirstie's Homemade Christmas, it is a three part series. The last one is on tonight at 8.00pm on Channel 4. I really enjoyed it and it has inspired me to get on and make my own christmas cake and mince pies. Also fancy having a go at making some feastive decorations. But as we all know time does permit, but nice thought.
Fancy having a go at making a Christmas Stocking like this one. My little one watched it with me but he should have been in bed. He was inspired as well and wants to make salt dough decorations. We may have a go at the weekend for abit of fun. We made them a few years ago and baked them in the oven but they didn't bake hard enough and fell apart. This recipe uses the microwave. Has anyone else had any success?

The picture above shows what they will be making tonight. I am looking forward to seeing it again.

Have a look at this site gives all the details of the programme.
Did anyone else watch it?

No comments: