30 March 2010

About time for an update

One of my followers left me a message (thanks Hazel) looking forward to an update. It is about time. Still had the snow effect on the blog, which is now removed. I have been really busy over the last few weeks. I have been updating my etsy and folksy shops. Things are slowly taking off but it probably takes time to get established.

Had some news the other day that I may be able to go back to full-time work. It has been a big decision which may mean three early mornings for me and my son. Still not sure if it is the right thing to do, but time will tell. A few mums have said "is the extra money really worth it".

Have a look at these lovely journals I have been making. If you fancy a commission please let me know, I love a challenge.


Let me know what you think, be honest (construction comments welcomed)

No comments: