06 November 2009

Glad we are ok

Just letting you know that we are both ok. I won't go into too much detail as it is upsetting, but on Tuesday morning my son and myself were involved in a car accident on the way to school. We were involved in an head-on collusion on the main road. It was no fault of my own as that morning we had reduced our speed due to the wet conditions. The other driver was obviously in a rush and gave no thought for other road users. Due to the road conditions they lost control of their car. We are both very lucky and still thanking my lucky stars that we both live to see another day. I am coming to terms with it gradually, but still very angry with the other driver for putting our lives at risk. I now have no car and can't work until my condition improves.

I do hope that the other driver is making a full recovery.

This morning I have been reading your blogs which have given me such pleasure and taken my mind off the incident. Also they have given me some inspiration that I must get my sewing out soon.

Hopefully I will be back soon with nicer news.

No comments: