11 April 2013

My very first crochet project

I am a total beginner of crochet, but the other day fancied having a go.  My mother use to crochet and always said it was easier than knitting. Purchased this gorgeous bright pink Snuggly Tiny Tots DK wool.  It has multi-coloured wool bits mixed thorough it.

Had many practises with some older wool, almost gave up at one point, but kept at it until it looked ok.  If you are a complete beginner like me, take a look at mikey he makes it look so easy.  Couldn't wait to get started on the real thing, that beautiful yarn, so delicious it looks like sweets in a sweetshop. 

 
Look, it so pretty crocheted up, I am really pleased.  If I can do it anyone can.  It makes me giddy with excitement to get it finished.  Way hey it actually looks like crochet??? no big holes....
 
 
It's getting bigger by each row, i'll soon be out of wool.  To be honest I am hooked with it and can't put it down. 
 

 
Bigger and bigger.
 
 
 
It is so soft, my little girl touches it and says "pretty".  It is pretty, very pretty.   Any ideas what it is, well I'm not telling you yet until I've finished.  All will be shown really soon.

No comments: